Supplemental IT Support Services
Is Co-managed IT Your Company’s Best Bet?
Organizations historically have employed one of two approaches when it comes to hiring IT staff: hiring in-house resources or outsourcing the talent. Over time, a hybrid model has gained acceptance because of its many benefits.
This is the co-managed solution. To find out if it’s what your company needs, check out the below FAQ.
Page Sub-Title & Copy
What is Co-managed IT?
Co-managed IT is a solution which blends the best of in-house IT staff and outsourced expertise. Sitting between these two models, it provides you with specialist knowledge and experience at the convenience and price of local talent.
How do I know whether this is the best solution for us?
To find out if this is what you need, just look at the state of your IT staff.
- Do they experience difficulty in getting leave approval because there is no-one to cover for them?
- Do they show signs of being overworked or overwhelmed?
- Are they stuck with day-to-day tasks like troubleshooting, maintenance, helpdesk, software upgrades, etc. and have no time for the long-term IT strategy?
- Are they working hard on an IT strategy to the point that they are not offering the required support to other staff?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and need to scale your IT resources with minimum cost implications?
If you answer any of these questions in the affirmative, then it’s time to consult a reputable co-managed IT service provider.
How exactly will this solution help my IT department?
Co-managed IT solutions are designed to boost the productivity of your IT department, which in turn improves overall company productivity. Depending on your unique needs, you can expect the following benefits:
- An always-available support
- System monitoring and management tools
- Strategic IT budget planning
- Vendor management
- Hardware life-cycle monitoring and replacement
- High-level IT project management
Let us take the day-to-day hassles off your internal IT team’s plate. We can help with the basics, so you can handle the organizational growth projects.
- Core infrastructure
- routers and switches
- desktop support
- data runs
- set up of virtual servers
- commercial grade wifi
- infrastructure planning
- Patching Windows and 3rd Party applications
- Content filtering and application control
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware Engine
- Disaster recovery setup and management
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy configurations
- Automated audits for compliance (HIPAA, SOX, GLBA and more)
How do I convince our Finance department of the need for this?
We understand the challenge of getting approval from Finance. Here are some company-wide benefits to share:
- 24/7/365 support to reduce downtime, increase employee productivity, thereby increasing company profitability
- Co-managed IT costs less than hiring new employees or consulting independent experts. Costs are usually fixed monthly charges which are easy to plan for.
- Enhanced system security due to proactive monitoring using expert tools. This minimizes risks of cyber attacks
- Knowledge acquisition – Co-managed IT service providers are experts in the field. When you sign up, we don’t just do the work; we also share our knowledge. This means reduced costs in training IT staff
We love seeing our partners grow, and our services offer lots of options to facilitate your pro-growth agenda. Contact us today and see the difference we bring as we come alongside your internal IT team.