Responsible for installation and repair of:
- Low voltage cabling infrastructure
- Video Surveillance Camera systems
- Data Systems
- Other technologies offered by the company.
- *This is primarily a field installations and repair position*
We are one of the most established SMB technology providers in our region and we take pride in our brand and quality. Over the years, we’ve discovered that a candidate with the required core competencies who has a positive professional attitude and is willing to learn is the best fit for our organization. Most of our successful staff are lifelong learners that have gained many of their skills right here on the job.
This position requires:
- Positive attitude
- Work well with others
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Pride in your work
- Wiring installation experience
- Other systems installations experience
- Familiarity and proficiency with various installation/maintenance tools including hand tools, drills, saws, and others as required by the industry
- Familiarity with commercial construction
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for updating operations manager on the status of all work performed on a daily basis
- Properly filling out service tickets as required for assigned tasks
Qualified candidates will have the following types of experience:
- Install IP Cameras, Telecom, Data, Access Control, hardware and cabling per design specifications
- Experience in IP Camera, Access Control, installation & programming for such systems as Hanwha, Axis, HikVision, Pelco & ExacqVision preferred
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair as per client maintenance agreements and/or warranties
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing systems and/or equipment.
- Notify Operations of any materials needed to complete duties.
- Residential and commercial electrical experience a plus
- Basic understanding of electricity and circuits a plus
- A working knowledge of IP network connectivity: DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and subnets a plus
- Basic understanding of routers, firewalls and Wi-Fi a plus
- Testing of installed equipment and provide basic programming, such as adding card readers, telephones, cameras to any system a plus
- Perform additional Security Technician and related functions as assigned by the team lead and deemed within the general skill and ability level of a productive Security Technician in our industry.
- Experience with various lift types, certifications a plus
- Required to adhere to OSHA Safety Standards.
Preferred Professional Skill Set:
- Good Oral Communications
- Good Written Communications
- Customer Relations Skills
Other Helpful Attributes:
- OSHA 10 hour certification
- Quality & Project Management
- Experience with RMM, PSA Applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to multitask simultaneous projects
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must undergo and successfully pass a third party background investigation.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable with our auto insurance carrier during course of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year