Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Reports To: Manager, Sales & Marketing
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Summary: responsible for managing all technical aspects of customer’s relationship by providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale. Technical account managers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen long-term customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in the full customer lifecycle, from pre-sales, through implementation, and to post-implementation support.
- Interact with the customer during the pre-sales cycle to provide implementation scope and estimates, create proposals and Statements of Work, and conduct trials.
- Own customer implementation projects, including providing full project management, creation and maintenance of implementation documentation, and tracking timelines and deliverables
- Perform basic technical implementation tasks, such as customer configuration updates.
Provide technical ownership of long-term customer relationships.
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during customer trials or integrations.
- Identify new product features and additional sales opportunities during trials and integrations and communicate to product development and engineering teams.
- Participate in internal projects.
- Ensure that no client goes unheard, and that every client request has been responded to in a timely manner that demonstrates both responsibility toward the job and a passion for our clients.
Preferred Skill Set:
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Excellent Written Communication
- Customer Relations Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Executive level presence and facilitation experience
- Experience with RMM Applications
- Quality Management
- Able to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Manage a high volume of activity
- Ethernet & Wireless experience
- Experience implementing Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience with HTTP, DNS, TCP.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (experience, education and certifications all considered)
5 + years of professional account management or similar experience required
Must be able to lift 75lbs.
Must undergo and successfully pass a third party background investigation.
Must take a pre-employment skills assessment exam
Interested candidates: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com