We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our MSP and Cloud Services Division. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competence, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems, Microsoft Server environments, and virtualization.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with partners to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent experience
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Microsoft HyperV)
- Experience with monitoring software (e.g., RMM, Solar Winds N-Able)
- Experience networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
Job Type: Full-time
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com